Saturday, December 21, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-a-thon Day 13 - Update & Most Anticipated for 2014


Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Dana Square are hosting a Read-a-thon from December 9th - 22nd called End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram.

My daughter really wanted me to read a book that she just finished, so I'm going off my original TBR list with The Familiars. Her happiness is more important than my to-do list! :-)

Day 12 Progress:
Bloodmark by Aurora Whittet--Finished 87 pages
The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson--119 pages

Total books read so far: 9 (and one novella)
Total pages read so far: 3132 (+40 minutes of an audiobook)


Challenge #12

Most Anticipated 2014 Releases

I actually posted this list for a Top Ten Tuesday a couple of weeks back, so I'm cheating and using the same list (with a couple of additions).  :-)
(Click on the cover pic to see the book on Goodreads!)



And two more that don't have covers yet:

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer